Careers at Fairstead House School
Position of SENCo (PART TIME)
We seek to appoint a fully qualified and experienced SENCo to join our thriving and flourishing school.
A Level 7 Diploma in Teaching & Assessing Learners with Dyslexia/Specific Learning Difficulties is desired.
This position is part time, term time only.
The closing date for applications is Friday 12th March 2021. To apply for this position or to request further information, please contact Saskia Ouwendijk on email@example.com
Position of Holiday Club Leader
We seek to appoint a well organised and efficient person to lead our Holiday Club, which runs over Fairstead House’s school holidays for children aged between 4 and 11 years old.
The Holiday Club Leader is responsible for planning, organising the delivering a varied and exciting daily programme to the children. The successful candidate will:
- have knowledge and experience of leading activities such as sports, drama, arts and crafts, cookery and miscellaneous games;
- plan and ensure efficient delivery of a high quality, balanced, lively and imaginative daily programme of inclusive activities appropriate for the age of the children;
- have experience of working within a school or childcare setting;
- have excellent organisational, leadership and communication skills;
- have high standards of good practice and deal with any problems swiftly and appropriately;
- have a good understanding of health and safety and its implications with regards to running activities;
- communicate effectively with parents and children.
The hours of work are from 8.00am – 6.00pm from Mondays to Fridays during our school holidays at Christmas, Easter and over the Summer.
If you would be interested in working at Fairstead House, please contact Saskia Ouwendijk on firstname.lastname@example.org