Careers at Fairstead House School
Position of After School Club Assistant
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and reliable person to join us in our After School Care Club from the start of the Autumn Term on Tuesday 7th September.
After School Care is provided for all children (from Reception to Year 6) who require it from 3.30pm to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday, throughout Fairstead House’s term time.
Your responsibilities will include:
– To provide a safe learning environment for children attending After School Care;
– To keep records of all children attending;
– To provide fun sessions for the children, appropriate for their age, such as craft, art, board games etc;
– To supervise homework and to listen to readers;
– To serve tea (cooked and prepared by the kitchen staff) for the children;
– To supervise games outside (weather permitting) or in the Hall;
– To ensure that children are safely collected;
– To have all children under supervision at all times
Previous experience in working in education is desirable but not essential.
We are keen to hear from anyone who would like to work with children and feels that they have the required skills and abilities for the position.
Fairstead House School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of our children. The successful candidate must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Saskia Ouwendijk on firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is Friday 30th July 2021.